Power engineering design services
Design services are provided by experienced expert team of Eltel Networks Engineering SA.
We offer project documentation and technical consultancy at every stage of the investment process, beginning with concepts, feasibility studies, functional-utility programmes, basic designs, building designs, detailed designs through author's supervision on site and finishing with as-built documentation.
Interdisciplinary and cross-branch project teams allow us to deliver project documentation on time in an optimised and coordinated manner with strict quality assurance according to the guidelines of the Quality Management System based on the PN-EN ISO 9001:2015.
We provide professional design services in the following areas
Benefits of working with us
- The use of up-to-date and advanced software reduces the time needed for task completion and minimizes the risk of errors in the documentation.
- Design works of different branches (electrical, construction, telecommunication, road) are carried out in-house, which reduces the time necessary for coordination, improves communication and maintains the high quality of the product.
- Highly qualified engineers, in addition to design work, provide technical advice on the selection of solutions and purchase of equipment, enabling clients to ensure quality and optimize costs.
- Projects managed by experienced IPMA-certified project managers with a technical background which allows to meet the planned deadlines and costs while providing substantive support for the overall investment.
- Cooperation with scientific institutions and specialist companies dealing with design-related issues allows to solve unusual design and execution problems and to prepare specialised audits and reports.
- The Research and Development (R&D) unit performs research, improves and develops tools to perform specialised expertise aimed at optimizing the cost of solutions (e.g. optimization of cable systems) and avoiding unnecessary costs (e.g. analyses of the impact of the line on the gas pipeline).
- Experience from the participation of designers at every stage of the investment - including implementation in the field - ensures the production of design documentation with consideration of the requirements and specifics of the site.
- Eltel Networks Engineering SA as a member of the Eltel Group is a stable and competent partner.
- Design of the 400 kV power line Richborough – Canterbury, United Kingdom
- Design of high and extra-high voltage grid extension, Angola
- Design of single-circuit 220 kV Glinki - Recław power line, Poland
- Design of the 400 kV power line, Płock, Poland
- The design of the BIM model for the newly constructed 2x400 kV Kozienice-Miłosna double-circuit power line, Poland
Contact us and start cooperation!
Call us +48 605 604 622
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org